Brenda Song and Raven Symone run into each other at the gym and exchange numbers while Trace Cryus looks on. June, 2014
this is all too much
that awkward moment when the cast are actually their characters:
Clint: ooh carnie things i shall inspect
Thor: STAND BACK HAWK-MAN SO THAT MY BROTHER DOTH NOT SMITE THEE IN THINE FACE
Loki: ehehehehe i’m so gonna bust holes in this floor just cuz
always reblog this.
Tutorial: how to make a study schedule.
- Make a reference sheet with separate lists for each subject. This reference sheet is used to orient your daily studying.
- List the material you need to study for each subject. Be more specific than you would be on a study schedule and make sure you put down everything you need to go over.
- On your schedule, highlight the exam dates and deadlines and put down any relevant information.
- Using your reference sheet, assign certain material to go through each day.
- If you haven’t been working on study material throughout the semester; schedule days before your study leave to work on study sheets for revision, flash cards, summaries, whatever you use to study.
- Take a day to gather your study material before your study leave begins. Like the weekend classes end or so. This will save you a lot of time when you sit down to study every day.
- Schedule your studying so that you start studying for the last final first, and the first final last. Make sure you start this early enough to give yourself time to revise for the subjects you need to.
- If you have a day between each of your finals, take the night of the final off and revise for the next exam the day after. If not, take the couple of hours after your exam off then revise for the next one.
- Schedule the harder/heavier material in a subject first, so that you work on that material when you have more energy.
- If you’re taking subjects that you have difficulty with, or subjects with a heavy workload; schedule catch up days. However, don’t let that encourage you to slack off. Try to stick to your schedule and only rely on the catch up days if you really need to, and if you don’t; then it’s a day off!
- Also, schedule days off… a day or if you can’t afford it, half a day. I can’t stress how important it is to take time for yourself, it’ll help you avoid burnout.
Disclaimer: this is the way I’ve been making study schedules since I started college. By no means am I claiming it’s perfect or that everybody should follow it.
I’m sorry I’m posting this by the end of the year when a lot of people are already done with exams, but perhaps it’ll be helpful for people taking summer courses now? And also for next year :)
#they literally had to take this out because it was so gay
Can we take a moment to talk about how Sherlock’s real first name is William?
WILLIAM. SHERLOCK. SCOTT. HOLMES.
Did he used to call himself Bootstrap Bill when he was younger when he was pretending to be a pirate?
Like, did his mom and dad call him Billy until one day, after they put Redbeard down, he told them he wanted to be called Sherlock from now on? Because after that, being a pirate wasn’t fun anymore.
Because what was the point of being a pirate if he didn’t have Redbeard with him?
And by changing his name to and becoming Sherlock, he was able to harden his shell and expel emotions. He pushed away his dreams of becoming a pirate, all those feelings he had, all that sentiment, locking them away with Billy and focused on his intellect.
Where Mycroft stepped in, teaching Sherlock how to hone his skills: How to master his brain and the world around him. Allowing Billy to slip farther and farther away, and allow Sherlock to come to the surface.
And now, whenever Sherlock gets in too deep, Mycroft reminds him of Redbeard. To keep Sherlock from hurting himself again.
To keep Billy from coming back.
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU
you. little. shit.
Go sit in the fucking corner and think what you’ve done
This is true. I’ve benefited from all of this and more.
WHEN SHE WON HER BOYFRIEND SCALED THE TOWER TO JOIN HER AND SHE HUGS HIM AND SAYS “I DID IT” IN THE CUTEST LITTLE KID VOICE EVER it’s the best.
LET IT BE KNOWN SHE IS ONLY 5 FOOT TALL! MEN WITH HUGE ARM SPANS FAILED AT TASKS SHE SUCCEEDED AT! I LOVE HER!
He cold as hell for this.